Sunday, July 25, 2010

Plasticville USA


OK sense my project is to entail me making a Plasticville Apartment building I think I should explain what exactly a Plasticville Apartment building is.

Plasticville is a brand of plastic Toy train buildings sold in the United States. They are a simple design, made of walls that snap together, permitting them to be assembled without glue and then easily disassembled for storage. That being said i will be gluing mine together for this project.

Out of the box there usually two-tone, with walls, doors, windows and other things being different colors. With few exceptions plasticvill buildings are styled after 1950s suburban building and there product line hasn't changed much sense the 1950s.
The idea for my Zombie build Apartment house came from this site. http://www.skankgame.com/zombietown.html

No comments:

Post a Comment