Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just leting ever one know I am alive.

I am sorry for dropping the ball on the blog.
You will be happy to know that I have at least been vary busy in the gaming world that is.
Played a few games of Nobel Armada "A call to Arms", and have ordered a Hawkwood fleet to be my fist fleet. the games were fun, fast, and the rules were easy to play. I highly recommend it, and to top it off the Fleets are relatively cheap!
Give it a look, http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/miniature/series.php?qsSeries=68

I have also finished painting the First batch of Heroes for Really Dungeon Explore, and once I find my cam I will take some pics.

Also I am currently painting up, Some 15mm GZG mins and will also post up the mins when I they are completed.
Also, has any one else been haveing troble posting comments on other folks blogs? If you have figuerd out how to fix it let me know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment