Wednesday, December 18, 2013

more delays


Sorry folks,
My attempted to get more painting done these past few weekends have been side tracked by helping my brother move to a new place. This is good news in that I can now move into his old place on the cheap. Bad news is, that I am busying packing things up again.

Good news is that I was able to get a VSF game in last weekend along trying out the new "Fire Fly" Board game. Both games were fun, with lots of smack talking, dice rolling and fun times. To Cap it off got to watch "Desolation of smug" Twice and turned in my two week notice at work.


Signed up for classes so I will be a student again this time next month. Wish me luck on that front. And to cap it off, I have knocked out about 10 hours of (research) Playing fallout new Vegas.


To all the best, and kind regards.

The Commissar.

No comments:

Post a Comment