Friday, February 28, 2014

Finished up the Sci-fi dude from last week.


Finished up basing the buy from last week.

I really like how the dark green and orange contrast. Think I will keep it up for my sci-fi crew once/if warlord games every starts releasing there BGOA range of sci-fi mins.

also need to get a camera because the phone just isn't cutting it.




 photo 1198f9c1-e572-4ca1-a1e1-38a18c65ed20.jpg

 photo WP_000670.jpg


 photo WP_000669-1.jpg

 photo WP_000668.jpg

 photo WP_000667-1.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Very nice mini! I know what you mean about the camera but they aren't half-bad photos, they show off the best parts of the model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the figure painted up pretty easy to. Almost no flash.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this color scheme on Hansa before. It's very effective. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I have this strange love affair with the dark green and orange color combination, and it think it worked out pretty well.
    I am looking forward to see what else warlord produces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its from Warlord games "Beyond the Gates of Antares" range of sci-fi figs

    ReplyDelete