Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Life update

A lot has been going on in my life as of late. Such as the Wife's birthday.

And Here are some photos from are wedding. I cant remember if I posted any of those up.

And we got a new addition to the household. Meet Piper.

This is after her first hair cut.


And being well behaved at the local hobby store for a pulp world war 2 game.

As for the hobby front. I have not been getting any painting done, but did get a gang for Necromunda, and played in a month long league game. Got 3rd.
And Just picked these items up today in the mail.
Some new Ospreys.


And a Soviet Motor rifle platoon from Underfire miniatures.

I hope to start on them next week after my trip to Reno is over.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely looking pup. Great wedding photos too, a belated Happy birthday to Mrs. Commissar Moody too.

    I've got a cat recently- was needing a home after its owner died so I took it in.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good to hear, the previous owner of Piper had never had a dog before, so pretty much to gave her to us.

      Delete
    2. 8 years old I think. Thew details are a bit vague- was a freiend of a friend of my Mum's. Can't is taking a long time to settle in but I'm taking things slowly. She is part Siamese and I've heard that they are a bit stand off-ish at times.

      Glad that Piper has found such a nice home. Pets really do make things homely.

      Cheers,

      Pete.

      Delete