Monday, July 13, 2020

Some Fictional Ultra Modern East German Volksarmee 28mm

My Idea to use some M56 helmets to make a modern East German Rump state is coming along. /figs are Empress Modern Russian Federation with a universal head set Fast helmet cut with cut down sides to fit the M56 helmet.
And a Underfire miniatures 1970/80s NVA. Both are 28mm


I am still working on my original East German NVA platoon is coming along. But I been side tracked the past few weeks with family coming from out of town and a camping trip with the wife.

And this is a link to where I got them from.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/E5TMV78NB/28mm-m-56-ddr-helmets?optionId=60113542&li=marketplace


2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good. And thanks fro posting the source, some interesting stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and no problem. Figured I should share in case any one else wants some of those helmets. And I could see them being used by a few of the cold war African dictator and better equipped gruella armies.

      Delete