Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Weeknd hobby time

Well didn't get as much done as I would have liked over the last week. But Did get paint on models and did assemble a few things.


As you can see I completed the first of the BTR kits. I am not to enamored with them, I had to cut and scrape many section to make them fit. And the instructions are not that well put together. And then there where parts that didn't exist. Like the 2nd MG, rear storage rack or spot light.
But I guess it wasn't to pricy, so you get what you pay for! Ha!
Maybe I will go for more 3D printed sets in the future.

On the up side, I got a new building kit as well. And it looks to size up nicely to my 28mm figs.

I am looking forward to putting this together. Maybe magnetize it.
I was also able to finally put some flesh tone on the my NVA. One step closer to being complete.

On the not hobby front, helped work on my folks new backyard. And as you can see, my pup loved the wet grass.

Video of the pup doing sprints about the yard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaxIo6YlgkQ&feature=youtu.be

4 comments:

  1. Great work on the minis.

    Your pup seems really pleased with his new space too.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete,
      Hoping to get the mins compleated this week. Then on to building the rest of the BTRs and helicopters.
      And yes, she is very pleased with the backyard.

      Delete
  2. Haha, the miniatures pics look nice, but the pup ones are pure happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes she is a bundle of energy. And two of her favorite things are grass and running.

      Delete