Sunday, May 3, 2020

DDR testing paint jobs.

Well for painting I am currently at using Vallejo Green Grey for the uniform with GW Agrex wash for a table top quality look. Also using VA bronze Green for uncovered helmet and web gear. I tried to do the rain pattern lines and it was ether to light to be seen, or just turned into blotches, so applying KISS to it.
These are all test photos, They still need a lot of work and I believe the last 2 were painted up with German Beige instead of Green Grey. Derp!

5 comments:

  1. They look good. I decided to do the rain drops with my 298mm NVA but not with my 210mms- I'll just do them a plain colour.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to make comprises some times. I dont currently have the ability to do the raindrops justice. So a compromise it is.

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you- I bailed after trying to do a squad in 28mm - not painted any more since. Toys on the table for games is what its all about imo.

      Cheers,

      Pete.

      Delete
    3. Agreed, and I have been out of practice for awhile now. Only painting two mins last year. And none so far this year. I will be happy to get them table top snd move on from there. Especially if i do a platoon.

      Delete