Saturday, May 2, 2020

Starting a DDR NVA project.


As the title and photo above show, I am doing a DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik) project.

I think I am off to a good start kit wise.

Finally going to use these BTR60s, got 3 of them to build.

Some close Air Support.


And some UnderFire miniatures 28mm German Infantry.

Even made a small one min long video where I interduce the project. Fist video that I have uploaded online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-7QRzLndLI&lc=z23gfze4snvdzhj1nacdp435ka4oci1z4pzjl5m4fdlw03c010c.1588374497155990

6 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I look forward to following along with the progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am having a hell of a time trying to do the rain drop pattern on the uniform so far. Might just hit them with a wash and call it good.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I bet that is a pain. On my 15mm figs, I just went for the blended color that it looked like at a distance. Sorry I don't have any good suggestions

      Delete
    3. No worries, I am very much out of practice at the moment. So they will be table top quality. Lol

      Delete
  2. Great project- will follow with interest.


    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete